Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Waddling Gimp

You avid readers remember how I broke my toe yesterday? Well now I walk with a gimp. It was rough cooking today, things move fast in the kitchen and I wasn't. I ended up just working one station instead of running around like I normally do. 

After work I took a quick nap. After I woke up I got to thinking. You see tonight is my last night at my gas station job. I always work it diapered cause the graveyard shift goes pretty slow. But since it's my last day I decided to go double diapered. I have done it once before and it feels nice to have the extra padding.  

But the extra padding comes with a price. The waddle. With just one diaper on I can walk normal no problem. When I first get it on I have to waddle a little bit until it forms to my body, but then it's no problem. Two diapers, no way can I walk normal. It's just too thick down there. But here is the silver lining to my broken toe, I'm not walking normal, I'm gimping. So I'm waddling and gimping, which just looks like I'm gimping. Yay broken toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment