Thursday, January 23, 2014

Product Review Abena M4


By far these are now my favorite disposable diapers. Of course they aren't perfect, but definitely the best I've ever worn. 

Here is why. First off they are BIG. They have a bunch of padding, nice thick diapers. Second, that padding is actually functional, making it a very absorbent diaper. It can hold a lot. Third, I actually fit. That was a big problem with the last diapers I tried. 

What I don't like about it is the double tab. After I tried the full length tab on the Tenas I can't understand why every diaper company doesn't do it. It is so much easier to put on and so much more comfortable. 

Another thing I'm trying to get used to is that it is plastic backed. I don't really prefer either plastic backed or cloth backed, for me it's what's in the inside that counts. But this is the first plastic backed diaper that I've worn so just trying to get used to it. 

But ya, this diaper is awesome. I strongly recommend this one. This will be the disposable diaper that I continue to order. 

To you avid readers out there I will be doing a product review of my cloth diaper eventually. I'm waiting for my plastic pants to come in so I can test its absorbency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment