Saturday, January 11, 2014

Some People Found Out

Yesterday was my day off from the restaurant, so I took the time to organize my new packs of diapers and fix my car battery terminals with the parts that came in. As I start going through my box I realize that everything isn't packed in amazons trademark airtight way. I look at the bottom of the box and I see that the amazon tape was ripped but clear tape has been put over it. This reminds me of the weird looks I got when I picked it up from the post office. I though it was because the box was so big...

The problem is that I live in a small town. Everyone knows everyone. So these post office workers now know my secret. I like to keep this part of my life private. Only one person knows and they haven't been very supportive of late. Which is why I don't want anyone else knowing. 

At the same time it's not like we are best friends. We are acquaintances at best. So it's not like they are going to ask me the next time I come in, "Hey Lathorium how's those new diapers treating you?" Or "Why do you need adult diapers?" Or anything like that. 

That being said, I still wish they didn't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment