Friday, January 3, 2014

Incontinence Scare and 24 Hour Experience

So I am not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but I work two jobs. My main job is working as a cook. The other one is working as a cashier during the graveyard shift at a gas station. The only reason I bring this up know is the fact that my sleep schedule is all screwed up. I just try to sleep whenever I am off work.
So I got home from work yesterday around 6:30 am. I took a shower to relax and get myself ready for bed. After diapering up, I climbed in and was still cold, so I bundled up in my blanket. When I woke up around 1 pm (yesterday was my day off from the Restuarant). I was freaking out. My diaper was WET. I couldn't believe that I wet the bed. I love wearing diapers, but the thought of being incontinent scares me. I do not want to lose that control. As I took off my diaper to jump in the shower, I saw that there was no urine in it, my diaper was wet from sweat. I bundled up the "night" before at 7 am. As the sun came up, it got really warm. I was so relieved.
After that scare I decided to try something I haven't before, go a full 24 hour day in diapers. It started on Wednesday night around 11 pm when I took my shower before going into work. I spent my shift at the gas station in a diaper (I normally wear a diaper at my gas station job. It helps the time go by faster.). The only time I wasn't diapered was when I went to the beach.
All in all, it was nice to be in diapers that long. But it isn't something I will continue to do. The longer I spent in them the more I got used to them. I like my diapered time to be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment