Thursday, January 9, 2014

Product Review: Tena Ultra Stretch

Today my shipment came in from amazon with all of my new diapers! I am looking forward to trying all the different types and comparing them. For you diaper wearers out there I am going to list my opinions about them to help you make a decision. 

For my first review I want to talk about Tena Ultra Stretch diapers. These are the ones that I ordered about a month ago. The first thing I noticed about them was the tapes. Most adult diapers have two small tapes on each side. These had one huge tale going down the entire side. At first this made it difficult to put on, but I got used to this minor inconvience. The benefit of this long tape is a stronger hold. For me this isn't really necessary because I only occasionally wet my diaper and when I do it's a light wet. I never flood my diaper and I don't like to mess. 

Another strong point of this diaper is that it is very absorbent. It can hold a lot without leaking. Granted it is a Tena, so you're not gonna get as much as the more expensive brands. For those out there who wear because of physical necessity, I would be cautious about this one.

The biggest pro of all for this diaper is that it is cheap. So for your DLs out there that just want to feel the extra padding and hear that magical crinkle of a disposable diaper, this is a good one for you. 

One big disadvantage of this diaper is the extra long tape itself. If not fastened properly the edge will ct into your leg which is very uncomfortable. This can be avoided pretty easily with practice. 

Overall it's a good diaper for DLs like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment