Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Diapered and Skyrim

I left the gas station. They have wronged me too many times so I left. It felt very empowering to quit, and I did it double diapered and wet ;)

Now I have a lot of free time on my hand. For example today I got off work at the restaurant around 2:30 pm. I don't have to return to work until 2:30 pm tomorrow. That is a full 24 hours that I don't have to work. Amazing

So I decided to make the best of it. I went to the bank to deposit my last paycheck and picked up my mail from the post office. When I got home I showered and diapered up into what I thought was a new type of Tena. It's just the briefs classic, the same as I used to order. It's ok, but really not that great. I think I'll save these diapers for double diaper days, or shorter time frames. 

I put on one of my lava lavas to cover my diaper and started my laundry. While waiting for my clothes to cycle through, I played one of the greatest games of all time Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. If anyone reading this is into RPGs, this one takes the cake. If anyone reading this is also a fan I just wanna say, this time around I'm going all Mage. I started as a High Elf and I went straight to the college of Winterhold after killing the dragon at the watchtower. And right as my clothes were in the dryer I killed Arcano. So ya, good times. 

Now I'm gonna make something light for dinner, I had my main meal of the day at work. Then I'll look online to see if I need to catch up on any of my shows. Then I need to look around for another job, again. O well, at least I'm nice and cozy in a diaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment