Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wait, what?

I'm not sure how this happened. I didn't even want it to happen because I'm sure I couldn't handle it mentally or emotionally if anything comes from it. I'm not even sure how long I will be living here in Hawaii because of all of the resumes I have been sending all of the world for what I call "grown-up" jobs. You know, full time, salary paid, with benefits and everything.

So there is this girl. We are in the same ward (Mormon term for parish) and she introduced herself to me on Sunday and I felt a little chispa. At the time I didn't think anything about it. But then I saw her across the room at Institute (type of college religion class for anyone), and I felt it again, and a little bit stronger. That feeling really took me by surprise. I was actually spending a big part of the class building up the courage to ask her out, with some help from my white squishy friend ;) But by the end of class she left before I got a chance.

Now I'm gonna spend my time thinking about it, whether or not I should ask her out. She is cute, and seems really nice. But could I handle dating someone? Or even harder, could I handle an actual romantic relationship? I like to think that I can...

1 comment:

  1. *Update with this girl.

    So I haven't asked her out yet, and now I am starting to debate whether I should or not, and not because of my insecurities. Today at our apartment/house we had a dessert potluck, and a lot of people came. Way more than we thought were going to come, and she came. With her female roommate. What was weird is that they were holding hands the whole time, and were very close with each other. I know that is typical with Asian friends who are girls, but not really with Polynesian or White. So I am starting to wonder if she is a lesbian. Because they were extremely close, and not in the normal "bff" way if you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete