Thursday, February 6, 2014

Doing Better

For those of you out there that read this blog I want to apologize for the gap since my last writing. Since my blog "Reflection" I have felt a lot better about myself. In reality nothing has changed about my life. I still work at the restaurant, I still have trouble meeting people, and I still do feel pretty lonely, but I don't feel so down about it. Maybe just writing it out helped, I'm not sure, but I am feeling really good about myself. I have sent out resumes all over the country and I still continue to do it. I have been feeling just great.
In fact its been about a week and a half since that blog, and in that time I only wore diapers twice. Once when my plastic pants came in, I'll be writing a review about my cloth diapers soon, and then tonight. I have been in such a good mood that I just don't want to wear.
But tonight I am sitting in my Tena Ultra Stretches and I am a pretty happy guy. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment