Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh Sh*!

Just as a little back story, I did laundry yesterday. Part of that laundry included my prefold diaper that can't be dried in a dryer on the same setting as the rest of my clothes. So I hung it up in the clothesline in the garage that my landlord has set up. It takes a long time to dry, so I left it up all day yesterday. This morning I went to get it, and it was gone. It wasn't on the line. I'm thinking that my landlord took it off since it's his clothes that are now on the line. I have to go get it from him now. That will probably include explaining to him what it is, if he doesn't already know, and admitting to him that I wear. Little scary

1 comment:

  1. *Update

    So while I was out and about today I decided the best way to handle this was to just ask him over text what happened to everything that was hanging out. He told me that he put everything that was out before back up. When I got home today, it was out there and hanging. No awkward conversation or anything. I don't know if he knows what it was or not, but on the bright side I like never see him so it should be ok.
    I guess I am a little embarrassed by wearing diapers, but not a lot. It is more like I don't want to share that part of my life if that makes any sense. It is a private part of my life and the last person I shared it with I don't even talk to, though I wish I could. So I would rather just keep it between me and the internet.

    ReplyDelete