Saturday, February 8, 2014

Product Review: Baby Pants - Adult Training Pants



So this is the first cloth diaper that I have tried. I bought it with some doubts. First off it is a pull-up style diaper, which in the past I haven't liked as much. Plus it was my first cloth diaper so I wasn't too sure about it. But the reviews on amazon were amazing for it, and Baby Pants is a company I have used before and I have been very pleased with their products.
The first time I tried these on, I was impressed. They have the great feeling of bulk that I have come to love from wearing diapers. The fit was right one, not too tight, but not falling off either. And so comfortable, the material is made of cloth. The only thing I didn't like about it is the tag.
You see how that huge tag sticks out the back? That does not help one who is trying to be discreet. In case you can't tell what it looks like from this picture, this is what the tag looks like
Like I said, very hard to be discreet if this tag is sticking out of my pants. So every time that I wear, I make sure that this thing is covered. Though I have to admit that there is a little thrill with the idea of being "discovered"...
Anyway, getting off topic. Basically, from the first time I wore these, I loved them. The best part was that I could keep wearing them. I just throw them in the wash, and bam they are good to go again. These are gonna save me a lot of money in the long run.
The next thing I had to do was test their absorbency. While I don't wet diapers that often, it is good to know how much they can hold. First downside of any and all cloth diapers is that you need to have a pair of plastic pants with them in order to wet. A little bit of a pain. So once my plastic pants came in, I gave these a try. And once again I was very impressed. They held quite a bit, especially for a pull up.
So for all of you AB/DLs out there who read this blog, I recommend Baby Pants Adult Training Pants. They are very comfortable and absorb quite a bit of liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment