Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

So it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. There are probably at least some of you out there that are like me, single. In fact, I have never been in a romantic relationship during this time of the year. Even worse last year's Valentine's Day I asked a girl out and she stood me up. So normally my attitude about this day is something like this



I am not sure exactly what happened, but I just don't care anymore. I am single and I DONT want to be in a relationship anytime soon. It's weird, ever since I started liking girls I have always wanted a girlfriend, of course not just any girl, I had to you know, like her. But not now. I have comfortable and happy being single. Needless to say, diapers have helped a lot in getting to this point. And also Frozen.

Ya, Frozen. That movie helped remind me that there is more to life than romantic love. While it is great and wonderful, there are all types of love, and Valentine's Day is about that too. I will be celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow by calling and talking to all of my family members. I will be celebrating by kicking the crap out of my roommates at Super Smash Bros, sharing some brotherly love. I am genuinely looking forward to Valentine's Day for the first time in my life. Thank you diapers, and thank you disney, and especially thank you Idina for your amazing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment