Monday, March 10, 2014

The Magical Crinkle

Today after work I just felt like diapering up. I watched the newest Family Guy and now I'm watching The Blind Side. But that's not what I wanted to say. You see there is a part of wearing a diaper that brings a smile to my, and most other diaper wearers', face. The crinkle. That magical sound every time I shift around a little. Tonight as I have been wearing I have been moving on purpose just to hear that crinkle. I can't really explain why I like it so much. Maybe it's because it reminds me that I'm diapered, supported, and covered. 

There are a couple problems though. I have to be careful when I am not by myself. I can't be giving my secret away to my roommatess and friends. The other problem is that the crinkle doesn't last. After wearing for a while the diaper forms to my body and doesn't make as much of a sound. Over time the crinkle is lost. 

The worst part though is that only disposable diapers have the crinkle. For those of you who read this I am currently switching to cloth. The benefits are just amazing, they are way more comfortable and they are way cheaper in the long run. I'm still making the switch, but maybe I will keep a couple disposables for when I want that crinkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment